RULES FOR CIRCULATION
- Library is Accessible to bonafide students and staff of the College.
- Library is open from 08.30 am to 5.30 pm on all working days.
- Library observes Open Access System.
- Students shall produce their Identity card.
- Books will be issued as per the Circulation Time-table.
- Handle the books carefully while browsing /consulting them.
- Periodicals, Reference books, and rare-books will not be issued except in the special case with the prior permission of the Librarian
- While borrowing, student should check the book for missing pages if any or any other damages. He / She should bring it immediately to the notice of the Librarian / Library staff.
- All books taken by the reader for consultation in the Library should be returned to the counter assistant before leaving the Library.
- Do not mark or fold any pages of the Library –book.
- An issued book must be returned within Ten days otherwise an overdue fine of Rs. 1.00 per day per book will be charged.
- Library-books damaged by the student shall pay its cost
- Books may be renewed, if not in demand and at the discretion of the Librarian.
- No part of Library reading material shall be photo-copied, without permission of Librarian.
RULES FOR READING HALL
- Reading Hall is available for the Students and Staff
- Students shall always posses their Identity card.
- Students should sign in the Attendance Register before entering the Reading Hall.
- Always observe Silence.
- Eatables are not allowed.
- Only one book will be issued for reading at reading hall .
- In case, any problems please consult the Librarian / Library staff.
RULES FOR DIGITAL LIBRARY
- Internet facility is available to all bonafide students and staff of the College.
- Students and staff should enter his/her name in the log book for access to the Digital Library.
- Internet is for academic purpose only.
- External devices like pen drive, CD’s are not allowed in the Digital Library.
- Printout can be taken with prior permission of the Librarian on payment of Rs. 1.00 per copy.
RULES FOR PHOTOCOPYING
- Photocopying facility is available to all students and staff.
- Photocopying facility is only for academic purpose
- Photocopying is at the cost of 50 paise per one side copy
- For office purpose photocopying prior written permissions of the Director/Principal is essential